Herts Netball association are committed to offering coaches opportunities and information to help with continuous professional development (CPD)
High 5's Workshop
In the interim of the England Netball H5's offer being redeveloped, Herts Netball have designed a course aimed at teachers, parents, coaches and anyone age 15+ who are working with or plan to work with children involved in High 5’s (H5’s).
• Be introduced to the rules of H5’s and be able to apply these to their coaching and officiating.
• Be able to select, design and deliver a wide range of skills and drills related to H5’s.
• To identify the elements involved in a progressive practice.
• Have access to a comprehensive skills and drills guide.
• Understand the philosophy behind the game, coaching and officiating.
• Understand the rotation system connected with H5’s.
For more information or to organise a course in your area contact Madeleine Gough
Technical Skills Workshops
England Netball have developed, 6 technical skills workshops (TSW). These 3-4 hour practical coaching workshops are aimed at providing club coaches and teachers who are regularly planning sessions with a better understanding of specific areas of player and game development, the toolkit required to analyse and correct technique, and fresh ideas for building practices and sessions.
The series of workshops have been carefully designed to complement the qualifications pathway (UKCC) and Excel Framework.
Candidates are provided with high-quality resources and coaching cards to take away and use in their own coaching environments and are actively encouraged to participate in the activities during the workshops.
Activate On the Ball Winning the Ball On the Move Sharp Shooting Getting Physical
Attacking skills Essential ball skills Defending skills Movement skills Shooting skills Strength & Conditioning
Click on the picture to get more information on that course