In today''s society, CAPS offers a way of maximising SAFE and CHILD-FRIENDLY activities.
In line with the Clubmark award, CAPS focuses on four key areas that impact Netball clubs:
- Duty of Care and Child Protection,
- Coaching and Competition,
- Club Management/ Administration,
- Sports Equity and Ethics.
- CAPS offers Bronze, Silver and Gold levels of achievement, highlighting further development work whilst ensuring that all clubs have the chance to shine.
CAPS brings many benefits to participating clubs. Players, coaches and umpires are offered a clear development pathway by the club''s high profile and publicity.
Community links are created and strengthened. These help to attract more members, spread the administrative workload and increase the possibility of securing funding or better facilities.